|March – 3rd of April||£515|
|April 4th – May 22nd||£615|
|May 23rd – 30th of May||£705|
|July - August||£745|
|October 17th – 30th||£615|
|November - December||£455|
|New Year Week||£975|
We can also be contacted by phone: +44 (0)1855 821534
Elaine M Cameron
27 North Ballachulish
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday for weekly bookings, during March until end of October (incl. Christmas & New Year). Short breaks are available, from November until February Arrival time is 4 pm and departure by 9.30 am. PLEASE TRY NOT TO ARRIVE BEFORE 4 PM
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of your deposit, please make cheque payable to Mrs Elaine Cameron we will then confirm your booking in writing. You are then responsible for the balance of the rental, which is due no later than 6 weeks prior to your arrival. If your holiday is within the 6 week period, you are required to pay the full rental.
- CANCELLATION BY YOU – PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PROTECTED BY CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- CANCELLATION. If you have to cancel your reservation you must telephone us on the number shown on your booking confirmation as soon as the reason for the cancellation occurs. You must also confirm in writing. The day on which we receive the telephone cancellation is the day on which your reservation is cancelled.
- Balances are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation unless the property is re-let.
- Please note that should you cancel your booking prior to the balance due date, this amount still remains payable by you and is refunded (less an administration fee of £20) only if we have been able to re-let the holiday subsequent to your cancellation. We advise you to ensure that your holiday insurance covers you for this.
- This is a NO SMOKING property. No candles or naked flames to be within the property. No pets of any type allowed
- All linen, towels, bathrobes, bathmats. Complimentary toiletries and Kitchen cleaning accessories are in the cottage for your use during your stay. Travel cot and High chair available on request. Central heating/Electricity is included in the price
- Please bring indoor shoes as we ask that out door shoes are not worn within the cottage.
- Only those persons listed on the booking form may occupy or use the accommodation. The guest(s) will use the accommodation for private holiday purposes only and will not sub let the property.
- Although parking is private, we cannot be held responsible for vehicles or items left within vehicles, outside the cottage.
- Items placed in the drying room at owners own risk. As access to the drying room is via our garden, we ask that guests respect this area, and keep to the path, but we in no way put any restriction on the use of the drying room. It is accessible 24 hours a day.
- The proprietor reserves the right to refuse entry and to demand the immediately removal of any person(s) not complying with the conditions of hire, or conducting themselves in a manner detrimental to personnel or property.
- No responsibility is accepted by the proprietors for any loss, damage or injury to person or property (including cars, accessories or personal contents) whilst within Roe Deer Cottage or in it’s grounds or whilst the guest or any member of his/her party is engaged in any activity, or any illness arising from any cause whatsoever.
- If Roe Deer Cottage is unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking & return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.